March 22, 2020 @ 10:00AM — 9:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Calusa Palooza is an open air, day-long water themed festival headlined by “The Original EAGLES Tribute Band, “Hotel California®”. Sunday, March 22nd in Fort Myers' Centennial Park.
All tickets paid for prior to the day of the event will be eligible for FAST PASS entry!
- $20 General Admission (5,000 available) (note: tickets are non-refundable)
- Admission to both concerts – 4:00-6:30 pm ELLY & COMPANY and 7:00-9:00 pm Headliner “The Original Eagles Tribute Band, HOTEL CALIFORNIA©
- Park will be filled with vendors, beer sales, food trucks and clean water non-profits
- $40 VIP tickets (200 Available) (note: tickets are non-refundable)
- Provides Access to “front of stage” seating
- Chairs will be provided for VIPS
- $60 VIP Parking and VIP Ticket (50 Available) (note: tickets are non-refundable)
- In addition to the VIP access above, this allows purchasers to bring one vehicle into the private reserved VIP parking lot within 250 feet of stage and VIP area. (Note: Only one of these tickets is necessary per vehicle in your party).
- Free admission for children under 10 yrs.
- No pets allowed
- No coolers allowed